I had the privilege of having lunch with them and Betty Barfield (our branch president) at Carino’s. They now have a gluten-free menu. I had a wonderful lunch of roasted garlic potato soup, jalapeÃ±o garlic tilapia, and sauteed green beans. As wonderful as the meal was, the company was even better. These two ladies are so vibrant and fun. The picture is Heather, me, and Donna. We’ll see you at the next GIG conference in Dallas, Donna and Heather!
My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here