My Latest Whisperings
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: November 2007
Ah, cheesecake. How I love thee – let me count the ways… Sometimes, you want cheesecake NOW! And sometimes, you want to control the fat and calories a little more. This recipe is fast and easy. You can even do … Continue reading
This recipe comes from another lady in my support group, Linda. I made this once when we had company. They were really good. I’m pretty sure I used the Terra Red Bliss potato chips, and didn’t add the Italian seasoning … Continue reading