Ah, I love breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day, after all.
Well, I just have to say, y’all are in for a real treat when Roben Ryberg’s new cookbook comes out in April. I should know – I’ve made probably 50 of the recipes. We love these pancakes (and I’m sure the waffles will grace my blog soon – probably Christmas, as one of my non-gf brothers has requested them for Christmas morning). A shameless plug for a friend? You bet. But I only do it because it’s the truth.
My Latest Whisperings
- Glutino Peppermint Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- Immaculate Baking Co. GF Peanut Butter Cookies
- Tastefully Simple Beer Bread Mix
- Gold Emblem Baked Rice Crisps
- Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Recipes from Iron Chef Cat Cora
- Spiced Apple Wraps Recipe
- And now, a word from the FDA
- Cuisine Cube
- Living Without magazine’s Best Gluten-Free Cookbook
- Kit’s Organic Giveaway
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here