The pie was a success! Dad came over and tasted it. The filling was still a little tart, but we all decided we liked it that way. I think I will make the crust a little thicker next time, as Dad likes crusty pies. I’ve gotten the rest into the freezer and will thaw it tomorrow to make sure that will work for T-Day. My first pie, and it turned out great! Thanks Roben, for your help.
My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here