The pie was a success! Dad came over and tasted it. The filling was still a little tart, but we all decided we liked it that way. I think I will make the crust a little thicker next time, as Dad likes crusty pies. I’ve gotten the rest into the freezer and will thaw it tomorrow to make sure that will work for T-Day. My first pie, and it turned out great! Thanks Roben, for your help.
My Latest Whisperings
- Crunchmaster Popped Edamame Chips
- “You Still Won’t Believe It’s Gluten-Free!” by Roben Ryberg
- Glutino Peppermint Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- Immaculate Baking Co. GF Peanut Butter Cookies
- Tastefully Simple Beer Bread Mix
- Gold Emblem Baked Rice Crisps
- Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Recipes from Iron Chef Cat Cora
- Spiced Apple Wraps Recipe
- And now, a word from the FDA
- Cuisine Cube
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here