The pie was a success! Dad came over and tasted it. The filling was still a little tart, but we all decided we liked it that way. I think I will make the crust a little thicker next time, as Dad likes crusty pies. I’ve gotten the rest into the freezer and will thaw it tomorrow to make sure that will work for T-Day. My first pie, and it turned out great! Thanks Roben, for your help.
My Latest Whisperings
- If Only it was the Onions
- SuperSeedz Giveaway
- Sweet Debbie’s Organic Treats: Allergy-Free & Vegan Recipes; & Giveaway
- Gluten-Free 101 by Carol Fenster, Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
- 10-Minute Pizza
- Smart Soup
- Malt Vinegar Chips – Not GF
- CraveRight Cookies and Giveaway
- thinkThin Giveaway
- Crunchies Grapes
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here