Got leftovers? Need some ideas to use them up? Well, here’s one for you: Turkey Quesadillas. Quick, easy, yummy, and it uses up stuff taking up space in your fridge.
Mom brought us some turkey and ham leftovers (at Braden’s request). So we chopped up some turkey, stuck it on a corn tortilla with some cheese and another tortilla, and heated them up in a skillet. They were really good. We mostly had dark meat and used cheddar, but I had mozzarella with the only white meat in the container (this was my favorite). I’m not sure what happened, but there was only a tiny bit of salsa left in the whole house! That’s okay, these were excellent with the leftover cranberry-orange relish. I had entertained the idea of putting corn in with the meat and cheese, but was afraid of a pint-sized mutiny.
My Latest Whisperings
- Plush Puffs Marshmallows
- Dr. Praeger’s and a Giveaway
- Restaurant Fined for Giving Wheat-Based Pasta to Celiac
- “Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen”
- Food Allergy Awareness Week
- Stubb’s Sauces, Spice Rubs, and Giveaway
- Happy Mother’s Day! and Turning Down Food Gifts
- Van’s Giveaway Winner
- Yum V’s Children’s Vitamin Supplements
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here