My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: December 2007
I got a swanky new Krups waffle maker for Christmas, and used it to feed my hungry family on Christmas Eve (including my parents, my brothers and families). They quickly finished off the first triple batch of waffles(!), and left … Continue reading
It’s Christmastime, and that means it’s Cookie Time. Of course there will be loads of brownies, and there is already Daddy’s Peanut Brittle, and a few Orange Dreamsicle Cookies left in the freezer. But we need some special Christmas cookies. … Continue reading
Yes, I know it’s in a Diego Dixie bowl, but sometimes I just don’t want to wash the dishes. Andy made this chili yesterday, and it was really good. What did he put in it? you ask. Not a whole … Continue reading