I took some leftover brown rice, poured in a little milk, added a splash of vanilla and a clump of dark brown sugar, then microwaved it for a minute. Because he was in no mood to wait for the rice to soften, I put in some baby rice cereal to thicken it up (think rice pudding), and a little cold milk (to cool it back down for him). It was really good.
Carter didn’t want to try it, but once I got some on his lips, he started eating it with gusto.
My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here