Carter’s not feeling too well this morning, so I wanted to make him something yummy and fairly easy on his tummy.
I took some leftover brown rice, poured in a little milk, added a splash of vanilla and a clump of dark brown sugar, then microwaved it for a minute. Because he was in no mood to wait for the rice to soften, I put in some baby rice cereal to thicken it up (think rice pudding), and a little cold milk (to cool it back down for him). It was really good.
Carter didn’t want to try it, but once I got some on his lips, he started eating it with gusto.
My Latest Whisperings
- Dancing Deer Brownies
- If Only it was the Onions
- SuperSeedz Giveaway
- Sweet Debbie’s Organic Treats: Allergy-Free & Vegan Recipes; & Giveaway
- Gluten-Free 101 by Carol Fenster, Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
- 10-Minute Pizza
- Smart Soup
- Malt Vinegar Chips – Not GF
- CraveRight Cookies and Giveaway
- thinkThin Giveaway
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here