My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: January 7, 2008
A Healthier Breakfast Burrito
When you think of breakfast burritos, do you immediately feel your arteries clog up? This is not that kind of burrito, but it is really good. I would have eaten two (hey, corn tortillas are small), but Carter got up … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Healthy-ish, Ideas for Leftovers Leave a comment
To accompany our lunch today, we decided to have some apples. I used the peeler/slicer and got a little creative (just a little). Chunky Applesauce – Quick and Easy Peel and slice an apple or two (or more!) and place … Continue reading
Posted in Breakfast, Desserts, Healthy-ish 1 Comment