I know, not a healthy way to kick off a new year. But it was fun. The kids spent the night with my mom and dad Friday night, and we went crazy! We slept in until 8:30 (that really is sleeping in for me), and then got up and got fryin’.
My Latest Whisperings
- “You Still Won’t Believe It’s Gluten-Free!” by Roben Ryberg
- Glutino Peppermint Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- Immaculate Baking Co. GF Peanut Butter Cookies
- Tastefully Simple Beer Bread Mix
- Gold Emblem Baked Rice Crisps
- Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Recipes from Iron Chef Cat Cora
- Spiced Apple Wraps Recipe
- And now, a word from the FDA
- Cuisine Cube
- Living Without magazine’s Best Gluten-Free Cookbook
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here