I know, not a healthy way to kick off a new year. But it was fun. The kids spent the night with my mom and dad Friday night, and we went crazy! We slept in until 8:30 (that really is sleeping in for me), and then got up and got fryin’.
My Latest Whisperings
- thinkThin Bars and Giveaway
- Plush Puffs Marshmallows
- Dr. Praeger’s and a Giveaway
- Restaurant Fined for Giving Wheat-Based Pasta to Celiac
- “Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen”
- Food Allergy Awareness Week
- Stubb’s Sauces, Spice Rubs, and Giveaway
- Happy Mother’s Day! and Turning Down Food Gifts
- Van’s Giveaway Winner
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here