I know, not a healthy way to kick off a new year. But it was fun. The kids spent the night with my mom and dad Friday night, and we went crazy! We slept in until 8:30 (that really is sleeping in for me), and then got up and got fryin’.
My Latest Whisperings
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
- The Toasted Oat – Coupon Code
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here