I know, not a healthy way to kick off a new year. But it was fun. The kids spent the night with my mom and dad Friday night, and we went crazy! We slept in until 8:30 (that really is sleeping in for me), and then got up and got fryin’.
My Latest Whisperings
- Dancing Deer Brownies
- If Only it was the Onions
- SuperSeedz Giveaway
- Sweet Debbie’s Organic Treats: Allergy-Free & Vegan Recipes; & Giveaway
- Gluten-Free 101 by Carol Fenster, Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe
- 10-Minute Pizza
- Smart Soup
- Malt Vinegar Chips – Not GF
- CraveRight Cookies and Giveaway
- thinkThin Giveaway
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here