My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: January 2008
One of my favorite ways to use leftover chicken (semi-plain) is to make these wraps. I choose to use white American cheese slices because it gets so creamy when it melts (I use the Wal-Mart Great Value brand). I made … Continue reading
For a very long time, a forum buddy, Jen, has been talking about this Tom’s Light Bread Recipe that she got from www.celiac.com. It’s been on my to-do list that whole time, and I finally got around to it, LOL! … Continue reading
I will take a course in photography. My pictures need some serious help. Today’s picture is not very exciting, but the food is! I made a chicken alfredo pizza tonight – it is my absolutely favorite kind of pizza. It’s … Continue reading