My Latest Whisperings
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
My friend calls it Googlie – I don’t know why. Maybe just because it’s a fun word to say and it gets the kids excited to drink spinach. Yes, spinach (and gets me a banana, which I otherwise would not eat). My kids absolutely love this (and I do, too!). We generally try to stick some fresh spinach in wherever we can: nachos, tacos, sandwiches or roll-ups. Every little bit helps, right? We make this in our magic bullet, so the”recipe” is sized for one person.
One banana – not overly ripe (or it will taste completely of banana)
A handful of fresh spinach (I really pack mine)
A scoop or so of frozen orange juice concentrate
2 ice cubes (optional – I like mine cold)
Water to fill the cup (or enough to make the consistency you want – I go for semi-thick)