But don’t worry, Carrie,
Since I don’t like chain letters, persistent forwards, or any of that other stuff, I will play along only to the point of telling you stuff about me (and this one has 7- the last one only had 6, lol).
1. I recently found out I’m pregnant. This will be number 3. Yes, it was planned, but we did not expect it to happen so quickly. I’ve never really been the “fertile crescent” before, lol.
2. I was valedictorian in high school. (Please, don’t tell me you’re shocked.) Braden takes after me – he’s five and in first grade, with at least a 3rd or 4th grade reading level (can you tell I’m a proud Mommy?).
3. I was in show choir in high school. Because of it, I got to travel to some great places like Toronto, Germany and Austria, and New York City! I love to travel, but rarely get to these days.
4. I was also often in the annual musicals in high school. One of my favorites was Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. We had so many talented girls, that the director created 2 female casts. We were supposed to be equal, but it definitely was not so. My group actually had the most vocal talent (the other group had the director’s daughter). We called ourselves the “white trash girls” because of the way we were treated. Guess who was the lead role of the “white trash girls.” Kelly Clarkson. Yes, THE Kelly Clarkson. Oh, by the way, our one show we got to do was packed – people leaning on the walls to watch. But I don’t have issues with it, lol.
5. Andy and I have been married for eight years.
6. My mom and I used to bake together a lot when I was little. We made our own bread, and baked stuff from scratch. My brothers and I used to make up a huge triple batch of chocolate chip cookie dough, and then just eat the dough over the next week or so.
7. My daddy used to take me shooting when I was little. When I was in high school, he would dress up in his old sheriff deputy’s uniform to meet my dates. It would be a complete outfit – gun, nightstick, and all. Needless to say, I really didn’t date a whole lot. 🙂