My Latest Whisperings
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: May 2008
It is, actually (I have become girlie in my adulthood). But, dun dun dun duh! I now get to buy a lot of pink. We had our sonogram today, and it sure looks like a girl. We are all very … Continue reading
For lunch today, I tried a new (to me) product: GoGo Rice Bowls. Specifically, I had the Thai peanut. Does life get much easier than microwaving a bowl of rice for a minute and a half? It’s healthy, too. The … Continue reading