My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Last week, my friend Nicole threw a Pampered Chef party. She wanted to make sure that I could be fully involved, so she and her consultant decided to do a 6 O’Clock Salads party. Prior to the party, Nicole sent … Continue reading
This morning we made our first batch of Trader Joe’s gluten-free pancakes. First, I have to say thank you to my Mom and Dad for getting some for me while they were in California. Thanks! Trader Joe’s has a pretty … Continue reading
Nope, I’m not talking soup. It’s chicken fried steak for the soul. Yeah, you heard me. I’ve been having a rough time lately with food. It’s kind of odd, because I was doing really well with the whole gestational diabetes … Continue reading