My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: September 2008
I told the doctor I had no intentions of waiting until the 18th to have my baby.Â Lo and behold, my water broke early Monday morning. Corice Nicole Gee was welcomed into this world at 9:27 a.m. on Monday, September … Continue reading
Last Saturday, after our local support group meeting, Dacia came by to bring me some clothes from a friend of hers and some food made by some others in the support group.Â It was really nice to have a visitor, … Continue reading
I think I had the best baby shower ever on Saturday.Â My mom, Melissa (my big sister-in-law), and Nancy (my little SIL) threw a fabulous party for me. Nancy was in charge of coordinating and decorating and all that fun … Continue reading