My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: December 2008
Whole Foods is currently conducting a survey about special diets. Please take a few minutes to do the survey (it’s pretty short). In the comments section, make sure you tell them to get their products certified with GFCO. This is … Continue reading
It almost sounds like a classic novel. Last Thursday, after returning from the store, I again found a little water leaking out of the freezer. This time, I knew for certain that I had shut it properly and no children … Continue reading
Okay, maybe not quite famous. But he is in an article in Newsweek about Celiac Disease. Who is James? (I know most of you are wondering.) James is a fun little guy. He’s 11, and he greets everybody with a … Continue reading