My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Dear Starbucks, I really love your Valencia Orange Cake. It is so fun to pop in to a Starbucks (they’re everywhere!) and pick up a fun, fruity, tasty cake. It makes my day so bright and sunshiney. So, what gives? … Continue reading
The Mayo Clinic recently released the findings from a new study on Celiac Disease, illustrating a quadruple increase in Celiac Disease since the 1950s. You can read more about the study at the Mayo Clinic website. Dr. Joseph Murray released … Continue reading
Why I first saw these bags, I was sure it was going to be something completely new and foreign to me. While it is quite different than what I usually eat, there is something about these that almost spark a … Continue reading