My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: August 2009
I’ve recently had the opportunity to read and bake from the new cookbook Bake Deliciously! by Jean Duane, Alternative Cook. Jean’s new book is a culmination of her efforts to make all the delicious foods that she loves, and her … Continue reading
Recently, a DFW news station, 33, aired a piece on Celiac Disease and the gluten-free diet. North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group’s branch manager, Betty Barfield, joins a gluten-free nutritionist, Faye Elahi, in speaking to the news anchor about Celiac Disease … Continue reading