My Latest Whisperings
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: September 11, 2009
This piece was recently aired on the Dallas/Fort Worth NBC news. It talks about the “fad” aspect to the gluten-free diet, brought on by some celebrities, like Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who think everybody should go gluten-free. But it also discusses the … Continue reading