My Latest Whisperings
- SweetWorks Candy Giveaway
- Crunchmaster Popped Edamame Chips
- “You Still Won’t Believe It’s Gluten-Free!” by Roben Ryberg
- Glutino Peppermint Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- Immaculate Baking Co. GF Peanut Butter Cookies
- Tastefully Simple Beer Bread Mix
- Gold Emblem Baked Rice Crisps
- Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Recipes from Iron Chef Cat Cora
- Spiced Apple Wraps Recipe
- And now, a word from the FDA
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Congratulations to commenter #26. As chosen by random.org, Susan R is the winner of the Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Flour! It’s been incredibly busy around here lately, but I promise I have some good stuff in store.
It’s (nearly) the end of the year and we know it (anyone else feel like singing a little R.E.M.?). Well, at least my schedule seems to know it. You may be wondering how a stay-at-home-mom’s schedule can become so complicated. … Continue reading