My Latest Whisperings
- On Being a Personal Chef – Chef Janet K
- thinkThin Bars and Giveaway
- Plush Puffs Marshmallows
- Dr. Praeger’s and a Giveaway
- Restaurant Fined for Giving Wheat-Based Pasta to Celiac
- “Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen”
- Food Allergy Awareness Week
- Stubb’s Sauces, Spice Rubs, and Giveaway
- Happy Mother’s Day! and Turning Down Food Gifts
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Congratulations to commenter #26. As chosen by random.org, Susan R is the winner of the Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Flour! It’s been incredibly busy around here lately, but I promise I have some good stuff in store.
It’s (nearly) the end of the year and we know it (anyone else feel like singing a little R.E.M.?). Well, at least my schedule seems to know it. You may be wondering how a stay-at-home-mom’s schedule can become so complicated. … Continue reading