My Latest Whisperings
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Congratulations to commenter #26. As chosen by random.org, Susan R is the winner of the Tropical Traditions Organic Coconut Flour! It’s been incredibly busy around here lately, but I promise I have some good stuff in store.
It’s (nearly) the end of the year and we know it (anyone else feel like singing a little R.E.M.?). Well, at least my schedule seems to know it. You may be wondering how a stay-at-home-mom’s schedule can become so complicated. … Continue reading