My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: March 8, 2010
PF Chang’s New GF Menu & Giveaway
In case you didn’t see my tweet on Saturday, P.F. Chang’s launched a new gluten-free menu today. A representative from P.F. Chang’s came to the North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group’s meeting, and brought a ton of lettuce wraps for us. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 40 Comments
Time to Prep for Easter
It’s that time again… another candy-filled holiday is on its way.Â For those of us with food issues, the few weeks before the holiday is the time for checking theÂ labels in the stores. In those few rare moments that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment