My Latest Whisperings
- thinkThin Bars and Giveaway
- Plush Puffs Marshmallows
- Dr. Praeger’s and a Giveaway
- Restaurant Fined for Giving Wheat-Based Pasta to Celiac
- “Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen”
- Food Allergy Awareness Week
- Stubb’s Sauces, Spice Rubs, and Giveaway
- Happy Mother’s Day! and Turning Down Food Gifts
- Van’s Giveaway Winner
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Someone…take..this…bag…away…from…me… Too late. My diet just flew out the window (actually, I lean more toward a (generally) healthy eating lifestyle). These were just really good. And I ate them at the computer while watching CSS tutorials – not a good … Continue reading
In May, I was featured on the NursingSchools.net blog as one of the “50 Best Blogs For Going Gluten-Free.” Pretty cool, huh?
Dinner for one can be a hard thing to do. Luckily, I had a box of Ian’s Gluten-Free Chicken Tenders in the freezer, that they had recently sent me for review. The box says there are 2 servings, but I … Continue reading