My Latest Whisperings
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Phone: off Computer: off Facebook and Twitter: off Effective immediately (or, at least, very soon), I am officially on vacation. I need a week without constantly communicating with people…and Google (I’ve spent a lot of time working on Google Places … Continue reading
My little man is 5 years old today. My, how time flies. To celebrate, Corice and I took mini cupcakes to Carter’s Pre-Kindergarten class. They were quite the hit, especially with the teachers. (It was the soft yellow cake cornstarch-based … Continue reading
According to Random.org, our giveaway winner for the Living Gluten Free for Dummies book is commenter #10. Congratulations, Jennifer C!