My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: November 2011
I wanted to share this article that was sent to me. I currently sit in the apartment of a pair of college students, still stuffed to the gills with some of THE best food ever. However, I have friends that … Continue reading
I made these cookies the other day, and I was extremely pleased with them (a bit too much, if you know what I mean). A number of people have asked for the recipe, so here it is. It comes from … Continue reading
Just in case you’re looking for a unique Christmas gift idea, I thought I’d share an email I received, just because I think they’re really cute. Crock-Pot is now doing customizable Crock-Pots. You pick the background and you add a … Continue reading