My Latest Whisperings
- On Being a Personal Chef – Chef Janet K
- thinkThin Bars and Giveaway
- Plush Puffs Marshmallows
- Dr. Praeger’s and a Giveaway
- Restaurant Fined for Giving Wheat-Based Pasta to Celiac
- “Cooking for Your Gluten-Free Teen”
- Food Allergy Awareness Week
- Stubb’s Sauces, Spice Rubs, and Giveaway
- Happy Mother’s Day! and Turning Down Food Gifts
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: November 2, 2011
For all of you who are near Fargo, ND, or are willing to travel this weekend, you might want to check out this conference. The Gluten Intolerance Group of Fargo/Moorhead is putting on their annual education conference. I really wanted … Continue reading
Katz gluten-free bakery is having a one-day sale, using coupon code OneTime (all one word) save $3 off an order at katzglutenfree.com. Check Katz out for products like pies, cupcakes, breads, and buns.