My Latest Whisperings
- SweetWorks Candy Giveaway
- Crunchmaster Popped Edamame Chips
- “You Still Won’t Believe It’s Gluten-Free!” by Roben Ryberg
- Glutino Peppermint Yogurt Covered Pretzels
- Immaculate Baking Co. GF Peanut Butter Cookies
- Tastefully Simple Beer Bread Mix
- Gold Emblem Baked Rice Crisps
- Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Recipes from Iron Chef Cat Cora
- Spiced Apple Wraps Recipe
- And now, a word from the FDA
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: November 2, 2011
For all of you who are near Fargo, ND, or are willing to travel this weekend, you might want to check out this conference. The Gluten Intolerance Group of Fargo/Moorhead is putting on their annual education conference. I really wanted … Continue reading
Katz gluten-free bakery is having a one-day sale, using coupon code OneTime (all one word) save $3 off an order at katzglutenfree.com. Check Katz out for products like pies, cupcakes, breads, and buns.