Now, in our family, we believe in having a fully stocked pantry at all times. Today, I was super excited to find a bag of Food Should Taste Good Hatch Chile chips. I didn’t even know these existed!
My first chip, I didn’t find to be spicy at all. However, after a few chips, I definitely noted the heat. It’s not a lot, but it is enough to make you take notice.
These slightly salty chips capture the Hatch Chile flavor well. Sometimes, when you’re lucky, you’ll get one that burns your throat just a little. 🙂
I will definitely buy some of these when Corice and I head to Costco tomorrow. I bet these would be great with some queso!
My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here