My Latest Whisperings
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
- Way Better Snacks, Spicy Sriracha & Mustard Onion
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: May 9, 2012
Sara recently shared with me this amazing project in the works in California, and I just had to share it with all of you! (This is especially great during Celiac Awareness Month!!) Simone Shnifadel is working hard to open a … Continue reading
I just read this article from the Wall Street Journal’s Market Watch on Chuck E Cheese. The chain is going to start offering gluten-free options, pizza from Conte’s and cupcakes from Fabe’s, testing in all Minnesota locations. According to the … Continue reading