Sometimes I just want a really quick dessert. As I was thinking about the tortillas from yesterday’s post (don’t forget about the giveaway), I had planned to use a Rudi’s Plain Tortilla with some honey for a quick pick-me-up. As I stuck it in the skillet to warm (I had them in the freezer), however, I was thinking about the boys’ camping trip and I had a new idea.
S’mores. Those fun little treats. Why not turn this tortilla into S’mores burrito: a S’morerito. It’s super simple, fun, and tasty!
Summary: A S’mores Burrito!
- Gluten-Free Flour Tortilla, like Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery Plain Tortilla
- Ground Cinnamon
- Chocolate Chips
- Marshmallows (small ones are easiest)
- If your tortilla is frozen, put it in a medium-low skillet to defrost on one side.
- Flip the tortilla over, sprinkle some cinnamon on it. Top with some chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life Foods Mega Chunks) and marshmallows. Cover with a lid and let sit a few minutes until chocolate and marshmallows begin to melt.
- Remove from skillet and form a burrito (fold one end then each side over).
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Diet tags: Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 1
Recipe by Delightfully Gluten Free.