My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: December 2012
Let’s face it. Sometimes we just get in a cooking rut and make the same things over and over. It may be time constraints, or lack of knowledge or creativity, but there comes a point where probably everyone realizes they … Continue reading
Many people think of Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance as an intestinal problem. I’m sure many of you have heard, like I have many times, “I can’t possibly be gluten intolerant; I don’t have diarrhea.” Of course, there are the … Continue reading
Chocolate mint – the smell of the season. I am personally a fan of mintifying my chocolate during the holidays. Apparently, the folks over at Dr. Lucy’s are, too! One of their new flavors for the season is Chocolate Merry … Continue reading