My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: May 16, 2013
“You won’t believe it. The grocery store down the street has gluten-free fish sticks on sale.” It must have been about 7 years ago I received this strange phone call from my sister-in-law. I didn’t even know there were such … Continue reading
According to an article on Grub Street New York this morning, a restaurant in England was recently fined $12,000 (settling out of court) for serving a woman with Celiac Disease a wheat-based pasta after she had specifically ordered gluten-free (they … Continue reading