My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: July 2013
I never liked dating, but throwing in the whole gluten-free explanation into it made things so much harder and more confusing. A new site launched today to help you out with that. If you’re single, check it out and let … Continue reading
If you want to give Paleo cooking a try, check out this free Kindle-edition Paleo cookbook on Amazon today. I don’t know how long it will be free, nor have I tried any recipes. But it’s free, so it can’t … Continue reading