My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: August 2013
This is a difficult post for me to write, and part of the reason I haven’t posted much lately. However, it is something that we would like to share with you now. This summer, my mom was diagnosed with breast … Continue reading
While this is not necessarily gluten-free specific, I really wanted to share the following article with you. For some of you, it may have a profound effect. Many American children are overweight and obese, yet we need to remember that … Continue reading
Can you believe the summer is almost over? Where did it go? Friends across the country have already been sending their children back to school for a week or two. I’m not quite sure I’m ready for school to begin … Continue reading