My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: November 2013
You know how important it is to use the right temperature when baking? Well, to get to the right temperature, sometimes you need to not be talking when you set the oven. My bad. Here’s a little story about a … Continue reading
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to spend it in a way that pleased you. Martin and I stained our floors in the morning, so we took shelter upstairs all day with snack foods and … Continue reading
Today we have a guest recipe post from Newburn Bakehouse out of the UK. Gluten-free spiced apple wraps recipe You just can’t beat a steaming hot apple pie or apple strudel, with sweet cream and a hint of spice. If … Continue reading