My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: 2011 Expo West
Phew, what a day! I choose to fly early in the morning. I like to avoid the traffic, and I never sleep the night before a trip anyways. Leaving my house at 4am is actually kind of ideal for me, … Continue reading
In case you’re heading to Expo West, or know of a vendor who would like to come visit me, I thought I’d provide my schedule in the Gluten Intolerance Group booth, to make things easier on us all. I’ve already … Continue reading
I’m getting so excited!! I’m working my tush off at my job, to prepare for next week, when I’ll be gone 5 days (almost an entire pay period – eek!) to Anaheim, California. That’s right, it’s almost time for Expo … Continue reading