My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: Desserts
Sometimes, all you really want is a cinnamon roll (gluten-free, of course), with all its ooey gooey stickiness. But what if you’re allergic to cinnamon? That really puts a damper on your love affair with “sticky buns”. Today is Columbus … Continue reading
Last Saturday was my mom’s birthday. With my dad out of town and everyone else doing their own thing, that left my mom to fish around, to see what the children and I would be doing for the day. I … Continue reading
Braden’s teacher has a few different incentive programs she uses with the kids. One of them is “The Store”. The children earn and lose “dollars” throughout the week, based on things like their behavior and responsibility. She opens the store … Continue reading