My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Category Archives: Snacks
Friday morning, the conference kicked off in full with a large breakfast buffet (I had a breakfast burrito on a teff wrap, and some fresh pineapple). One of the things we decided to do this year was include the vendors … Continue reading
Yes, I’ve been absent. Yes, I’ve been sick again. I think something is wrong with the whole world right now. Everyone is getting sick and staying sick. Oh, well, to a more pleasant subject… This is my favorite chicken salad … Continue reading
One of my favorite ways to use leftover chicken (semi-plain) is to make these wraps. I choose to use white American cheese slices because it gets so creamy when it melts (I use the Wal-Mart Great Value brand). I made … Continue reading