My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Tag Archives: non-gmo
“Did you know it takes 8-10 lbs of fresh fruit or veggies to make 1 lb of Crunchies?” Â Don’t you just love the cool facts on some packages? I recently received some samples from the good people at Crunchies (and … Continue reading
The Better Chip – Spinach & Kale
Can you believe the summer is almost over? Â Where did it go? Â Friends across the country have already been sending their children back to school for a week or two. I’m not quite sure I’m ready for school to begin … Continue reading