My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Tag Archives: raw foods
Blueberry Hemp Superfood Power Snack
Navitas Naturals sent me some of their Blueberry Hemp Superfood Power Snack.Â Too bad I didn’t think to stick it in my backpack the other morning.Â I really could have used a boost after my Spin class. These are little … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews Tagged dairy-free, raw foods, vegan 2 Comments
Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips
I’m a little embarrassed to admit that sometimes companies send me products to review that I’m a little wary of trying.Â Like kale chips, for example. But I shouldn’t have been! My first bite of Rhythm Chips Crispy Kale Zesty … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews Tagged dairy-free, raw foods, vegan 1 Comment