My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Tag Archives: soy-free
Passover is a great time for Celiacs, because there are so many “Kosher for Passover” items that are gluten-free (remember: always read the labels). We recently received some samples from one of the big Passover companies, Manischewitz, which caused quite … Continue reading
It’s been an interesting couple of weeks here. I am officially a grad student, and am busy working through my Research Methods class. We’ve packed up, moved, and are working to unpack, so that we can be closer to school … Continue reading