My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Tag Archives: vegetarian
I can’t tell you how excited I get to see all of the different readily-available cuisines in gluten-free varieties these days. I am constantly finding new gluten-free foods in new cuisines, even in new places. One of my new favorites … Continue reading
Passover is a great time for Celiacs, because there are so many “Kosher for Passover” items that are gluten-free (remember: always read the labels). We recently received some samples from one of the big Passover companies, Manischewitz, which caused quite … Continue reading