My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: February 4, 2008
I’ve Been Tagged – Again
But don’t worry, Carrie, it wasn’t on this blog. Since I don’t like chain letters, persistent forwards, or any of that other stuff, I will play along only to the point of telling you stuff about me (and this one … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Variations on a Theme – Tom’s 2
I made another loaf of the Tom’s Light Bread, European Style. This version had no chickpea flour. The flour mix (made the other week) consisted of: 1/2 cup sorghum flour 1/2 cup millet flour 1/8 cup quinoa flour 1 cup … Continue reading
Posted in Breads, Healthy-ish 9 Comments