My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: April 5, 2008
A Visit From Anna
Our support group had the wonderful pleasure today of listening to (and watching) Breads From Anna creator, Anna Sobaski.Â She had prepared for this meeting by spending 2 days in the kitchen so that she had plenty of food for … Continue reading
Posted in Breads, Healthy-ish 2 Comments
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
I found my camera! It was hiding in some otherwise-empty bag on the floor of my bedroom. Now how did it get there? Oh, well. It’s found. To celebrate, I have a lovely picture of a pineapple upside-down cake. I … Continue reading
Posted in Desserts 2 Comments