My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: April 23, 2008
Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
Remember that 4 pound bag of Pamela’s Pancake and Baking Mix I brought home the other day? (I know Ginger remembers, lol.) I basically gave that bag to Andy, telling him he could make just about any recipe with it … Continue reading
Posted in Desserts 5 Comments
Rice Chex and Recipes
I know everyone else has already written about it, but I was waiting until I could actually purchase a box. Well, finally, they were available to me (they’ve had the old, non-gf boxes on the shelf, driving me crazy). I … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments