My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: June 23, 2008
Mac ‘N Cheese – Schar and Blue Chip Group
At the conference, Tim brought me some cheese sauce mix from the Blue Chip Group out of Salt Lake City, Utah.Â This mix is like the powder from Kraft that comes in the famous blue boxes.Â I finally got a … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews 2 Comments
Dr. Michelle Pietzak
This was actually the one talk that I was able to listen to during the whole conference (aside from Fasano’s at the banquet). Dr. Pietzak’s talk was entitled “Life Lessons from Celiac Pediatrics” and followed along the lines of the … Continue reading
Posted in 2008 GIG Conference Leave a comment