My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: September 2, 2008
A GF Baby Shower!!
I think I had the best baby shower ever on Saturday.Â My mom, Melissa (my big sister-in-law), and Nancy (my little SIL) threw a fabulous party for me. Nancy was in charge of coordinating and decorating and all that fun … Continue reading
Posted in Appetizers, Breakfast 8 Comments
Glutino Candy Bars
These are a lot like a Kit Kat, and essentially a larger (and individually wrapped) version of the wafer cookies.Â And we love those wafer cookies. I was also able to try the dark chocolate version.Â I preferred the milk … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews Leave a comment