My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: October 21, 2008
Mi-Del and Pamela’s at Wal-Mart
A very noteworthy topic of discussion recently on the Delphi Celiac Forum was the appearance of Mi-Del gf cookies and Pamela’s cookies at a few Wal-Marts across the country.Â Ever ready to forward our cause of accessible gluten-free foods, I … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews 2 Comments
Pre-gluten-free, what was the best thing about shopping at a warehouse store like Costco or Sam’s?Â The free tastes of yummy food, of course.Â Rare is the occasion that I get anything other than juice these days (which they don’t … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews Leave a comment