My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Monthly Archives: November 2008
I have known, for quite some time, that there are products marked “gluten-free” on the shelves that do not meet the standards of the GFCO, and really should not be labeled as gluten-free at all.Â However, until now, I had … Continue reading
It’s almost Thanksgiving! Braden and I decided we wanted to make a cake that looks like a turkey.Â We made some plans and drew it out.Â Well, you can decide if it looks like a turkey or not.Â But I … Continue reading
There is a really interesting article found at The Chicago Tribune. Read this, and you will want to read the rest of the article: “Gluten found in ‘gluten-free’ products The Tribune bought three popular Wellshire Farms products advertised as “gluten … Continue reading