My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: August 27, 2009
Nature’s Path Cereals and Bars
When I was first diagnosed with gluten intolerance, I ate a lot of scrambled eggs for breakfast.Â Eggs can be great – for awhile – but not when you eat them every… single… morning. Luckily, a friend told me they … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments