My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: October 30, 2009
Cupcakes Deserve Costumes, Too
This special blog post has been written by my friend, Sara Boswell, a cereal chemist down at Texas A&M University.Â When not creating gluten-free breads for her masters thesis, Sara fins a little time to let out her more creative … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments
Wheat Allergy Alerts
Please check out these two recent wheat alerts.Â The first product is labeled gluten free and is not, and the second product was mispackaged. WHEATÂ ALLERGY ALERT October 29, 2009 Pinnacle Foods Group LLC is recalling â€œARMOUR Chili with Beans, Originalâ€ … Continue reading
Posted in Product Recalls Leave a comment