My Latest Whisperings
- Milton’s Gluten-Free Crackers and Giveaway!!
- Happy Celiac Awareness Month!!
- Foster Farms Gluten-Free Corn Dogs and Giveaway
- Crispy Green Photo Contest
- Skinny Noodles
- Veggie Lites Muffins
- Tea Thyme Cafe – Marble Falls, TX
- Surf Sweets
- Pillsbury Bake-Off Now Includes Gluten-Free
- Smartfood Delight Popcorn
A Word of CautionAlways remember to check each ingredient to make sure that it is gluten-free. Reading labels is so important. Happy gluten-free eating!
Psst…Archives are here
Daily Archives: October 3, 2013
Health Warrior Chia Bars
Ch-ch-ch-chia! My coworker and I had to do the little Chia Pet ditty before I could start a review on a chia food. Â Do it. Â You know you want to. Health WarriorÂ recently sent me some samples of their Chia Bars. … Continue reading
Posted in Braden-Friendly, Reviews Tagged Braden-friendly, soy-free, vegan Leave a comment